Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for development and delivery of SEO consulting as well as tracking and measuring results. You will work on putting together comprehensive SEO audits and strategies, defining tactics used to achieve client goals, and presenting your findings directly to clients.
The perfect candidate will have at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience solving tough technical SEO problems and proven experience utilizing various reporting and analytical platforms. Having experience in the E-commerce industry is a bonus. You must have a strong technical SEO background and strong grasp of how search engines work.
Create a brilliant SEO strategy across digital assets and use a data-driven keyword and competition landscape driven approach. Identify quick wins and long term approaches distinctly and across device types
- Identify SEO KPIs for the organization and work towards ensuring month over month improvement
- on those.
- Perform SEO Audit, Social Audit and Competitor Audit for the organization and new prospects as and when needed.
- Improve discoverability for mission critical target keywords for the organization based on the product/service offerings, industry and domain.
- Work on content marketing and content syndication for the organization.
- Prepare and present regular weekly & monthly reports to management.
- Create buyer persona to better target identified audiences for digital campaigns
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in SEO processes for productivity optimization and ROI
- Collaborate with web developers and content team to ensure smooth functioning of SEO related activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practice
2 - 3 Years of experience in the following:
Proven success in implementing SEO strategies for both B2B & B2C businesses
Expertise in A/B and other testing methods for optimizing performance
In-depth knowledge of tools required for SEO activities.
Team player with excellent time-management & communication skills.
Technical Tools Skill set:Wordpress, HTML, AHref, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
Qualifications and Experience :
- 2-3 years experience in the organic search industry, with focus on technical SEO
- Demonstrated ability to manage a website migration from initial planning to execution
- Knowledge and experience with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Lighthouse, Page Speed Insights, Chrome DevTools
- Strong grasp of industry tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.
- Experience with SEO migration is a must
- Working knowledge of JS development frames like React, Gatsby, Vue, and Angular and their impact on SEO
- Demonstrated success in developing, executing and troubleshooting successful technical SEO initiatives
- Demonstrated passion for growing SEO and the organization facing skills and implementing feedback
- Deep knowledge of on-page & off-page SEO ranking factors
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment