Roles and Responsibilities
- Distribution of work among the staff as evenly as possible;
- Management and co-ordination of work;
- To go through the receipts;
- To submit receipts which should be seen by the branch officer or higher officers at the dak stage.
- To see that all corrections have been made in the draft;
- To check whether all enclosures are attached;
- To indicate priority marking;
- To keep note of important receipts;
- To ensure that cases are not held up at stage;
- To go through the list of periodical returns every week and take suitable action on items requiring attention during next week.
- issuing reminders
- obtaining or supplying factual information of a non-classified nature;
- any other action which a section officer is authorized to take independently;
- To approve the recording files and their classification;
- ensuring proper maintenance of reference books,office orders etc.and keep them up to date
- dealing with important and complicated cases himself;
- ensuring strict compliance with departmental security instructions.
Desired Candidate Profile
A Master's degree with at least 55% of marks or it's equivalent(or)
A Bachelor degree with CA(Chartered accountant)or
A Bachelor degree in Law