Roles and Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Analyst at KLU role will have a responsibility for creating, and delivering marketing reports to help generate awareness, demand, and leads for our courses. The candidate is expected to work closely with the Digital marketing, design, and content teams, and make analyses for the digital marketing campaigns.The ideal candidate must have strong exposure to a wide range of all digital marketing channels & tools.
IMMEDIATE START DATES STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Analyst, Digital Marketing will have complete responsibility for the analysis and reporting for all digital marketing campaigns. Specifically, this person will manage or engage in the following:
- Perform market analysis and deliver detailed reports to start a Social, Paid or SEO campaign
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed
- You create in-depth analysis concepts such as customer journey analyses and define relevant key performance indicators.
- You will implement new tools such as Google Analytics and translate technical requirements and goals into statistically relevant metrics, dimensions, and key figures.
- You carry out constant trend monitoring as well as regular market and competition analyzes using Google Trends, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and any other relevant tools.
- Creation of reports/dashboards for the individual marketing channels with Google Data Studio
- Suggesting ongoing recommendations for action after creating the reports
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with keyword research, competitor analysis, email marketing, lead nurturing, data analysis and visualization, and web analytics
- Strong ability in presenting Data in various formats like PPTs, Infographics, and Data Studio reports. Any understanding of Infographic tools is an added advantage.
- Highly analytical approach and ability to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization
- Prolific communication skills.
- Proficiency in all digital marketing channels & tools.