KL Deemed to be University inviting application for Accountant Cum Administrator for our TBI Project.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Report on the companys financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analysing accounts and business plans
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Good knowledge in Public Fund Management System (PFMS) preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (UC – Utilisation Certification) is a plus
Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, C.A, Cost Accounting, PFMS preferable.
Experience: 5 to 10 Years in Accounts Department
Salary is not a constraint for Deserving Candidates