1. Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
2. Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
3. Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
4. Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
5. Collaborating with the sales team, and internal department to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
6. Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviors.
7. Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
8. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
9. Designing apps that respond to the natural human thought process
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design and others wire-framing tools an advantage
Able to work independently without much supervision and possess strong ownership of assigned tasks
Contributes to the team by being team player, accomplishing related results as needed
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.