Roles and Responsibilities
Job Role: Conceptualize and Manage all technical and technology requirements for content design, development, delivery and student engagement in OL & ODL
Qualifications: Degree or higher
Experience: Minimum 5 years in managing technology for OL & ODL or content development and delivery.
Critical Skills: LMS administration, familiarity with Moodle and other LMS platforms, Articulate360 , Adobe creative suit, captivate, Video Production and editing tools
- 1. LMS administration
- 2. Design of new features and coordination for development
- 3. All technical software and tools used for content development and delivery
- 4. Managing uploading and upkeep of content in repositories
- 5. Lead a team of technical assistants and admin assistants on LMS
Job expectations: Take complete responsibility for LMS and content development tools used in OL & ODL Operations.
1. Managing existing LMS, suggest improvements and development, if necessary
2. Coordinate and ensure prompt upload of all content developed
3. Identify tools for video production and editing and arrange to acquire the same