We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University inviting application for Placements Regional Head for our Placements Department.
K L Deemed to be University has meticulously planned to make all the eligible and interested students employed. The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well experienced faculty, designed and delivered programs that help enhancing the communication and soft skills which are required for making the students employable. An excellent system is in place that considers all the issues that make a student employable. The University has been successful for the last 12 years, in employing all the students who have registered and eligible for placement through its offices located across the country. About 50 trained personnel work extensively to make the students ready for recruitment by the Industry.
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and interpersonal skills having rich and extensive corporate relationships and an in- depth knowledge and understanding of corporate hiring trends.
- Preferably an energetic person of high calibre having experience and expertise in managing Corporate Relations & Placements for more than 5 years and Candidates with proven track record in placements ready to achieve the targets can apply.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internships and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Convert new accounts through structured market outreach.
- Plan and engage with corporates for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
- Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
- Well, networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Achieving Placement and Internship targets.
- Create new placement partners basis placement load across schools and managing existing placement partners for repurchase of placements, internships
- Student counselling sessions in house for graduation outcomes.
- Corporate Engagement activities like Guest Lectures, Student Training's, Conclaves, Workshops etc.
Required Skill Sets and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Exceptionally good written and oral communication skills
- Exploring and discovering potential companies regionally.
- Lead generation targets should be met on weekly basis.
- Building, sustaining and maintaining strategic partnership with new and existing recruiters in various industry verticals for Final Placements, Internships, Guest lectures and other possible collaborations.
- Maintaining Recruiter database
- Preparing and presenting periodical reports about placement progression.
- Developing contacts through Participating in HR Conferences, NHRD Meets, Industrial Expos etc.,
- High Integrity
- 24*7 availability for important projects
- Knowledge of Industry demographics will be an advantage
Qualification: Any Post Graduate in Any Specialization.
Experience: Relevant experience of min 5 year.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates