Placement Officer – KL University, Hyderabad
Placement Officer - KL University HYD
Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Placement Officer to take charge of the University placement activities.
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process. Undertakes a rigorous placement campaign.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internships and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Facilitate placements, including internships from different recruiters across India and able to place students of engineering and management.
- Should have database and contact of large number of recruiters pan India.
- To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students.
- To correspond to prospective companies for interview date and schedule of events.
- Plan and engage with corporate for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, industrial tours etc. To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- Collection of offer letters and maintenance of student records.
- Prepare an audio-video presentation or a colorful hand-out on the university to be presented to potential employers
- Guide and counsel the students in securing permanent placement by bringing them in contact with the prospective employers
- Assists students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Assists students develop and implement successful job search strategies, Provides right placement to the right candidate so that students excel in their future life
- Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administrators, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Role:Placement / Alumni Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Department:Teaching & Training
Role Category:University Level Educator
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF)
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF)
Address:Kothaguda, Kondapur.. Email ID : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org