We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager/Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud.
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.).
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
Role: PPC/Pay per click lead
Industry Type: Education, Academic, E-learning
Functional Area: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, PR,
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing