We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University inviting application for Office Assistant.
- Performing all clerical tasks, Maintaining file and records
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, faxes, and packages
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and office things
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Performing multitasking as required
Skills & Attributes:
- Relevant experience as office assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should be Proficient in MS office - word, excel, power point
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail & Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Education : Any Degree or Graduation with Computer knowledge.
Experience : Relevant Experience.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.