We are happy to inform you that KL University having immediate requirement for Manager Incubation Operation.
Roles and Responsibilities
Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting, and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration, and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment, and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute, and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA with Engineering degree (Preferably) with 10-15 years of relevant work experience with research skills. Postgraduate with MBA degree.
Experience: At least 4-6 years experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.