We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University having immediate requirement for Executive Director for Online Learning.
Executive Director of Online Learning provides vision, leadership, and operational management of university online programs, including credit and non-credit, and in-service offerings. The Executive Director develops and implements a strategic plan for online, hybrid, and enhanced learning experiences across all University divisions. Key responsibilities also include budget management and resources management, all courses review, new courses or program development, and assessment components of theory, lab, and exams.
Executive Director for online education manages strategic and administrative functions of the Online Programs.
Incumbent needs to have at least 20+ years of experience with a good exposure to various facets of Online Education like Technology LMS, MOOCS, Marketing, Academics and Content Design Experience.
Technology Platform - 35% (LMS, CDN)
Content Development - 25% (Content Creation, Effective Content)
Marketing - 25% (Branding, Digital Mkt, Network & Campaign for Marketing)
Academia & Administration - 15% (Administration, Academic Background, Professor)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide vision and strategic leadership in design, development, implementation, and evaluation of Online learning courses and programs.
- Oversee the entire Learning Management System and manage instructional designers and LMS administrators.
- Leverage and Coordinate the integration of the Information Technology departments various computer applications into online learning.
- Develop relevant online courses and programs in various instructional modalities.
- Work collaboratively with various Department Heads, and Dean Academics and HR to plan course development , course offerings each semester and create faculty performance standards for online courses.
- Responsible for online revenues and increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships.
- Assist faculty in identifying, developing, exploring, and implementing pedagogically relevant instructional strategies that support the advancement of online teaching and learning.
- Evaluate, recommend, select, and adopt technology products related to online learning.
- Deploy resources allocated to maximize student learning and ensure Return on Investment.
- Assess the effectiveness of online learning and make recommendations based on those assessments ensuring quality control for online courses offered.
- Create and evaluate online courses offered to ensure they are pedagogically sound and provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
- Collaborate with the relevant agencies , departments, and bodies to identify external funding sources to support online education at the University.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Doctorate or master's degree in Management
- At least 20+ years of experience with a good blend of Technology LMS, Marketing Academics and Content Design
- Expert for educational technology and the role of online and hybrid learning in a multi-disciplinary University or colleges.
- Exceptional presentation and consultation skills.
SALARY IS NOT A CONSTRAINT FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES