The content writer will develop and create content for University social branding, Media updates and digital marketing. Writer will coordinate with leadership and other content stakeholders.
- Articulating creative and concise content with and novel and appealing headlines.
- Researching and organising facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.).
Skills & Qualification:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent grasp of English language.
Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Three to four years experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Any post graduation with certification in content writing desired.