We are happy to inform you that KL Deemed to be University having immediate requirement for Branding Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. Youll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
If youre creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, youll help us improve our companys reputation and drive growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualification: Any Degree / Post Graduation
Experience: 15 to 20 years
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.