1. Managing entire secretarial functions of maintaining Statutory records, preparation of minutes of various board, committee and General meetings, e-filing on MCA 21 and other related works in compliance with Companies Act and allied legislation including Board level processes, Annual Meetings, ROC / MCA compliance etc.
2. Expert knowledge of Company Law, RBI Regulations & Guidelines and other related Corporate Laws.
3. Well-versed with FEMA, RBI regulations and guidelines in relation to FDI, investments in Company and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries and other related matters.
4. Liaison with the Regulatory Authorities viz., ROC, Depositories, RBI, Coordinating with external agencies legal professionals, senior advisors etc.
5. Drafting, vetting and finalizing of MOA, MOU, JV Agreements and other related agreements of commercial nature in accordance with compliance of Indian laws and International laws.
6. Support and advice matters pertaining to corporate affairs as may be assigned by management, performance of corporate affairs assignments and support for drafting of all corporate legal documents/agreements.
Qualification: CS Qualified (or) CA qualified / CS semi qualified (or) CA semi Qualified
Preferable Candidate: Female